In spring walking in Mallorca is very beautiful! Nature awakens from winter and is at its best: almond blossoms, flowers and floral scents everywhere. In the springtime Majorca should not be missed. The consistently beautiful weather with moderate temperatures invites guests to come and swing the “walking stick”.
2022: from 19/03/2022 until 26/03/2022 Gourmet Hiking in the springtime
Eight-day trip with 5 mild to moderate coastal and mountain walks.
Here is an example of a possible Itinerary: Eight day travel with 5 moderate coastal and mountain walks.
- Day 1: Arrival and transfer to hotel. Dinner at the Finca Raims.
- Day 2: From the fishing village of St. Elm, a beautiful trail to Pas Vermell with stunning views of the Drakensberg Dragonera Island, and the Port of Andratx. Lunch in fish restaurant in Port Andratx.
- Day 3: Varied coastal walk on the peninsula of La Victoria in Alcudia with fantastic views of the Cap Formentor, the Bahia de Alcudia, Majorca and the entire mountain. Dinner at Restaurante Basic, Palma.
- Day 4: Sensational hike in a magnificent mountain backdrop: the Tossals Verds massif steep mule tracks, paved paths, past tranquil mountain lakes, and through an adventurous gorge. Dinner at the Finca Raims.
- Day 5: Day off.
- Day 6: Contemplative hike in the impressive Coanegraschlucht, through ancient oak forests and olive groves, and the rock passage Pas de S’Estalot the romantic valley of Orient. Lunch stop at a quaint restaurant, tapas evening at Café Plaza Cuatro, Algaida.
- Day 7: Terrific completion of the wild highlands of the Peninsula de Llevant: the hermitage Ermita de Betlem with ascent of 522m high “Rock tooth” Bec de Ferrutx with a view to the neighboring island of Menorca! Dinner at the Finca Raims.
- Day 8: Departure Transfer to Airport.
Prices, as well as other information and impressions regarding our gourmet hikes, see www.wanderurlaub-auf-mallorca.de.
* We reserve program changes, because we want to make each week hiking individually.